E-Z Grip Strap™
- Fits most SLR cameras
- Very comfortable neoprene hand grip
- Streamlined configuration allows quick access to get in and out of strap
- See how it can be used with a quick-release plate
- Attaches to the camera with OP/TECH USA's Uni-Loop™ QD system and to the base plate with 3/8" webbing
The E-Z Grip Strap is ideal for the photographer who wants the stability of a hand strap with the flexibility to get in and out of the grip quickly and easily.
The E-Z Grip Strap™ offers a secure system for carrying an SLR camera in the hand in a streamlined configuration. It’s ideal for the photographer who wants the stability of a hand strap with the flexibility to get in and out of the grip quickly and easily. The removable metal base plate has a rubber pad to protect the camera’s finish and uses a case screw to firmly attach to the tripod mount area of the camera. The E-Z Grip Strap™ is secured to the base plate and one of the camera attachment areas. If a third attachment area exists on the camera, the base plate connection can be removed from the strap. This leaves a 3/8" webbing connection for the third connection area. This also keeps the tripod mount area available for use.
The Uni-Loop Connector™ (included with strap) is compatible with many other OP/TECH USA strap configurations. The Uni-Loop™ connector is rated at 146 pounds tensile strength, so you know your gear is secure.
|E-Z Grip Strap™|
|# of Connection Points||Two|
|Connection Type||Base plate and Uni-Loop™|
|Strap Length||Adjustable 12"–16" (including Uni-Loop™) (30,4cm–40,6cm)|
|Pad Dimensions||8.25" x 2" (folded) (20,9cm x 5cm)|
|Materials||Neoprene with nonmarring snaps|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Stock #||Style||Color||MSRP||Approximate Size|
|6701232||E-Z Grip Strap™||Black||$31.64||One size fits most SLRs|
How to Attach the E-Z Grip Strap to your Camera
1. Thread Uni Loop™ through connection point on camera.
2. Thread quick disconnect through opening of Uni Loop™ Connector.
3. Pull quick disconnect to tighten knot.
4. Fasten Quick Disconnect on Uni- Loop to Quick Disconnect on strap. Lay the strap across the pad as shown.*
5. Fold pad over strap and fasten with the five snaps.
6. Place base plate with thumb-screw underneath camera as shown and fasten it to the tripod mount area.
7. If your camera has a third connection area the base plate can be removed and the webbing can be used to attach to the camera.
8. Place hand through the pad to grip the camera.
*The length of the strap is fully adjustable allowing you to fit the E-Z Grip Strap™ to your personal preference.
Questions & AnswersNo questions have been asked regarding this product.
Buy from a Dealer
Factory-direct shipping is available in the USA only.
It's always best to support your local dealer.
We understand that this may not always be an option due to location; therefore, we're always happy to take your factory-direct order. We ship throughout the USA only. (Please note: we no longer ship to Canada.) For shipments to other countries please locate one of our International Distributors.