Fast Cap™ (+Discontinued)
Reduced Price: $6.97 (MSRP $7.95)
+ This product is no longer being manufactured. There is a limited amount of these products left in stock. Once the stock is sold, they will no longer be available for purchase. Product packaging may or may not be included.
- Fits most older normal/telephoto and wide angle lenses
- Easy to attach
- Water and dust-tight seal
- Opens with ease
The Fast Cap is not only loss-proof, but it's dust-proof as well thanks to the integral semi-"O" ring seal. The Fast Cap is available in a universal design to fit most normal/telephoto and wide angle lenses.
Photographers agree that the Fast Cap™ is truly a winner. It is not only loss-proof, but it's dust-proof as well thanks to the integral semi-"O" ring seal. Once attached to a lens or filter, the base stays in place when the hinged, spring-loaded lid is flipped open by a flick of the thumb. The wrap-around design of the Fast Cap™ lid effectively protects the rim of your lens or filter as well as the valuable optics. The cover can be adjusted for the most convenient position of the opening tab. The Fast Cap™ works well with older lenses. For newer lenses with fewer threads try out our newly redesigned Fast Cap™ with Metal Ring.
- Size: 62mm
- Water and dust-tight seal
- Materials: Hard plastic
- Made in the USA
|Stock #||Fast Cap™ Style||Color||MSRP|
Your OP/TECH USA Fast Cap™ lens cover consists of three parts: plastic cap, camera ring and threaded adaptor ring.
How to Attach Fast Cap to your Camera
1. Take the entire assembly as packaged and screw it clockwise into your camera or filter as though it were another filter. (To first start, turn counter clockwise a quarter turn.)
- 2. Open the cap and lift the camera ring near the hinge. (It may be necessary to tighten the threaded adaptor ring on to your camera once the camera ring is removed.)
- 3. Rotate the cap to the desired position and replace the camera ring making sure the ridge on the adaptor ring snaps firmly into the groove in the camera ring.
To close: Press firmly in the center of the cap to insure a tight seal.
To remove: Close cap and unscrew as you would a filter.
For best results, annually lubricate the inside lid ring with a cotton swab and a light touch of silicone.
Questions & AnswersNo questions have been asked regarding this product.
Buy from a Dealer
Factory-direct shipping is available in the USA only.
It's always best to support your local dealer.
We understand that this may not always be an option due to location; therefore, we're always happy to take your factory-direct order. We ship throughout the USA only. (Please note: we no longer ship to Canada.) For shipments to other countries please locate one of our International Distributors.