Filter Cap™ (+Discontinued)
- Protects the lens/filter from dust, moisture or impact
- Held in place by the filter of your choice
- Additional filters can be added without having to remove the Filter Cap™
- Avoids vignetting caused by the cap
- Available Sizes: 52mm, 55mm, and 62mm
A great way to stack a filter without having to remove the lens cover. The Filter Cap is held in place by the filter of your choice and effectively blocks out dust and moisture.
A great way to stack a filter without having to remove the lens cover. Filter Cap™ is held in place by the filter of your choice. As it's positioned behind the filter, it enables other filters to be stacked on top without causing any vignetting. Filter Cap™ effectively blocks out dust and moisture. It also provides impact protection to the rim of the filter and lens which is often a common problem amongst avid photographers. This is truly a unique product.
49mm, 52mm, 55mm, 58mm, 62mm and 67mm
- Available Sizes:52mm, 55mm, and 62mm
- Water and dust-tight seal
- Avoids vignetting
- Materials: Hard plastic
|Stock #||Filter Cap™ Style||Color||MSRP|
1. Open the Filter Cap™.
2. Set the open ring of the Filter Cap™ against the camera lens in the direction that will enable the lid to close correctly.
3. While holding the Filter Cap™, thread the filter of your choice to your lens. Once your filter is firmly attached, the Filter Cap™ should be held securely between your lens and filter. This will enable you to attach an additional filter without having to remove the Filter Cap™.
Note: the Filter Cap™ lid will usually only close over one filter.
Questions & Answers
I have the new Sony Cybershot DSC-HX100V Digital Camera. It has a fixed lens with no threads on the lens to attach a filter. How does your Filter Cap attach to my specific camera?
The Filter Cap only works with cameras that have threads.
Buy from a Dealer
Factory-direct shipping is available in the USA only.
It's always best to support your local dealer.
We understand that this may not always be an option due to location; therefore, we're always happy to take your factory-direct order. We ship throughout the USA only. (Please note: we no longer ship to Canada.) For shipments to other countries please locate one of our International Distributors.