Mirrorless Sling Adaptor™
- Converts most OP/TECH USA straps into an over-the-shoulder sling
- Works great with mirrorless cameras
- Camera or binoculars glide freely up and down
- Attaches to pad (not included) with two quick disconnects
- Mini QD Extension included for added length or security tether
- Includes one webbing sling, two male 3" Mini QD connectors, and one Mini QD Extension
Mirrorless Mini QD allows users to attach Mirrorless cameras as well as other small DSLR cameras to a regular OP/TECH USA camera strap.
The Mirrorless Sling Adaptor™ clips onto a strap pad to convert it to an over-the-shoulder sling for Mirrorless and other small DSLR cameras. It includes a short tether for added security or to add additional length. The Mirrorless Sling Adaptor™ incorporates two 3" (7,6cm) Mini QD Loop Connectors™ for better clearance and mobility on the camera.
- Fully adjustable length 28.5"–39" (72,4cm–99cm)
- Compatible with several compact neck straps, wrist straps and finger cuffs
- Materials: Nylon webbing
- Recommended weight load that can be comfortably carried: up to 2.5lbs (1,13kg)
- Each Mini QD Connector has a tensile strength of up to 44lbs (20kg)
- Made in the USA
|Stock #||Style||Color||MSRP||Approximate Size|
|1301442||Mirrorless Sling Adaptor™||Black||$13.75||Adjustable length 28.5"–39" (72,4cm–99cm)|
How to Attach the Mirrorless Sling—Adaptor
1. Detach the 3" Mini QD Loop connectors from the strap at the quick disconnect.
2. Insert the cord through the camera retaining lug.
3. Create an opening large enough to loop through the remaining part of the connector.
4. Pull the connector system tight to form a secure hold.
5. Attach the camera to the top connector on the strap. If the sling is on the left shoulder, attach the connector to the right side of the camera. If on the right shoulder, attach to the left side of the camera.
The Mini QD Extension used as a tether to secure the other side of the camera.
The Mini QD Extension used to add length to the sling.
6. The triglide on the back adjusts the sling to the appropriate length. The second triglide can be positioned to act as a stop to prevent your camera from sliding too far back on the sling. The Mini Loop Connector is compatible with other OP/TECH USA compact neck, wrist & finger straps.
Questions & Answers
No questions have been asked regarding this product.
Buy from a Dealer
Factory-direct shipping is available in the USA only.
It's always best to support your local dealer.
We understand that this may not always be an option due to location; therefore, we're always happy to take your factory-direct order. We ship throughout the USA only. (Please note: we no longer ship to Canada.) For shipments to other countries please locate one of our International Distributors.