Scanner Elastic Wrist Strap
Uni-Cord Loop Version MSRP $11.00 (1-5), $9.90 (6-19), $8.91 (20+)
Zip-Tie QD Version MSRP $9.70 (1-5), $8.73 (6-19), $7.86 (20+)
Strap Only MSRP $6.00 (1-5), $5.40 (6-19), $4.86 (20+)
- Allows free use of handheld scanners
- Comfortable elastic strap holds snugly
- Choice of connection options
- Compatible with Motorola or Honeywell style scanners
The Scanner Elastic Wrist Strap is an ideal way to keep a scanner always at the fingertips. The durable elastic slips easily over the hand and holds securely at the wrist. A variety of connection options allow it to be used across multiple devices.
The SCANNER ELASTIC WRIST STRAP allows free use of the scanner without getting in the way. It is available in three versions: the UNI-CORD LOOP which fastens to the scanner with two breakaway loop connectors, the ZIP-TIE QD, and the STRAP ONLY with no connectors for use with devices already equipped with connectors. All three offer security and safety. It can be used to quickly and easily hang onto the SCANNER HOOK STRAP.
UNI-CORD LOOP kit contains one (1) elastic strap, one (1) short Uni-Cord Loop Connector and one (1) long Uni-Cord Loop Connector. ZIP-TIE QD kit contains one (1) elastic strap, two (2) Zip-Tie QD connectors and two (2) zip-ties.
|Scanner Elastic Wrist Strap||Carry Style||Wrist|
|Connection Type||Choice of Uni-Cord Loop, Zip Tie QD||Materials||Elastic strap and nylon loop|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Stock #||Connectors||MSRP (1-5)||(6-19)||(20+)|
|99013945||Zip Tie QD||$9.70||$8.73||$7.86|
How to attach the Uni-Cord Loop connectors to your scanner.
1. Thread the webbing loop through the scanner's strap connection area.
2. Pass quick disconnect through opening of loop.
2. Pull quick disconnect to tighten knot. Repeat the procedure with the device's other connection area.
How to attach the Zip Tie QD connectors to your scanner.
1. Thread the zip tie through the scanners strap connection area, then the slot at the base of the quick disconnect's leather tab.
2. Pass the zip tie's narrow end though the square notch at the opposite end. Cinch the zip tie to the desired tightness. Some people prefer just a little bit of slack to allow the quick disconnect to pivot slightly.
3. For a finished appearance, clip the excess length from the zip ties.
Preparing the strap for use.
1. Fasten the quick disconnects on the wrist strap to the mating connectors on the device.
2. Place your hand through the elastic loop as shown.
2. The scanner is now ready for use.
Questions & AnswersNo questions have been asked regarding this product.
Buy from a Dealer
Factory-direct shipping is available in the USA only.
It's always best to support your local dealer.
We understand that this may not always be an option due to location; therefore, we're always happy to take your factory-direct order. We ship throughout the USA only. (Please note: we no longer ship to Canada.) For shipments to other countries please locate one of our International Distributors.