Small Binocular Strap
- Neoprene strap fits most compact cameras and binoculars
- Fully adjustable in length: 32.5" - 39.5" (82,6cm - 100,3cm)
- Ideal for neck or shoulder use
- Fits tight connection areas with a 1.5mm cord (Note: if your camera has lugs designed for split rings, we recommend attaching a split ring to avoid any sharp edges or burrs from cutting the cord)
OP/TECH USA's thin, durable neoprene Small Binocular Strap is perfect for smaller binoculars. It offers the perfect amount of stretch and cushioning for all-day comfort and can be worn as either a neck strap or a shoulder strap. If smaller connectors are needed, check out our System Connectors - Mini QD Loops™ (1mm).
As today's binoculars are getting smaller and smaller, a less bulky strap is a necessity. OP/TECH USA's Small Binocular Strap is the ideal solution! The thin, yet durable, neoprene pad offers the perfect amount of stretch and cushioning for all-day comfort and can be worn as either a neck strap or a shoulder strap. It fastens to your gear using OP/TECH USA's exclusive Mini QD Loop Connectors™ that are also compatible with several other OP/TECH USA neck/shoulder, wrist and finger straps. Switch from one style of strap to another in just a few seconds!
|Small Binocular Strap|
|* Note: The recommended load is the amount of weight that can be comfortably carried on the strap. Straps can safely carry much more.
** One Mini QD Loop™ connector is sufficient for supporting a camera.
|Recommended Comfort Load *||Up to 2.5 lbs (1.13kg)|
|Tensile Strength||Each Mini QD Connector: 44lbs (20kg)|
|Carry Style||Neck, Shoulder|
|# of Connection Points||Two|
|Connection Type||1.5mm Mini QD Loop **|
|Strap Length||Fully adjustable 32.5" - 39.5" (82,6cm - 100,3cm)|
|Pad Dimensions||1.3" x 14" (3,3cm x 35,6cm)|
|Quick Disconnects||Yes, 3/8" mini quick disconnects|
|Materials||Neoprene pad, nylon webbing and leather tabs|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Stock #||Style||Color||MSRP||Approximate Size|
|2701502||Small Binocular Strap||Black||$17.25||32.5"–39.5" (82,6cm–100,3cm)|
|2710502||Small Binocular Strap||Nature||$17.25||32.5"–39.5" (82,6cm–100,3cm)|
- Detach the loop connector from the strap at the quick disconnect.
- Slide the cord through the small binoculars' retaining lug and create an opening large enough to loop through the remaining part of the connector.
- Pull the connector system tight to form a secure hold.
- Repeat on the opposite side of the small binoculars.
- Reattach the loop connectors to the Small Binocular Strap and you're ready to go.
The Mini Loop connector is compatible with other OP/TECH USA compact neck, wrist & finger straps.
Recommended Connection Types for direct attachment with the Mini QD Loop
How to Attach a Mini QD Loop to your Camera
1. Thread small cord loop through connection point on camera.
2. Thread mini quick disconnect through opening of loop.
3. Pull mini quick disconnect to tighten knot.
Attaching a Mini QD Loop to camera lugs designed for split rings
Cameras with lugs designed for use with split rings are typically not de-burred as precisely as other connectors; therefore, we recommend using split rings so that there is no risk of damage to the strap from being cut by sharp edges or burrs in the lug.
Questions & AnswersNo questions have been asked regarding this product.
Buy from a Dealer
Factory-direct shipping is available in the USA only.
It's always best to support your local dealer.
We understand that this may not always be an option due to location; therefore, we're always happy to take your factory-direct order. We ship throughout the USA only. (Please note: we cannot ship to Canada.) For shipments to other countries please locate one of our International Distributors.