- Fits most SLR cameras
- Enables a hand grip option without interfering with a neck/shoulder strap
- Attaches to the camera with OP/TECH USA's Uni-Loop™ QD system and to the base plate with 3/8" webbing
- Removable base plate has rubberized pad to protect and effectively grip camera
- Secures comfortably around the back of the hand as well as around the wrist
- See how it can be used with a quick-release plate
The Grip Strap™ offers a secure system for carrying an SLR camera in the hand. The Grip Strap™ is adjustable to fit snugly across the back of the hand and attaches comfortably around the wrist with snaps.
The Grip Strap™ offers a secure system for carrying an SLR camera in the hand. It’s ideal for photographers on the run who want their cameras always "at the ready." The removable metal base plate has a rubber pad to protect the camera’s finish and uses a case screw to firmly attach to the tripod mount area of the camera. The Grip Strap™ is secured to the base plate and one of the camera attachment areas. If a third attachment area exists on the camera, the base plate connection can be removed from the strap. This leaves a 3/8" webbing connection for the third connection area. This also keeps the tripod mount area available for use.
The unique loop attachment system enables the strap to quickly snap in place using our Uni-Loop™ quick disconnect (included with strap). The Uni-Loop™ connection system can be quickly switched from the Grip Strap™ to many other OP/TECH USA straps.
The Grip Strap™ has a soft, durable neoprene pad that is adjustable. It fits snugly across the back of the hand and attaches comfortably around the wrist with snaps for added comfort and grip relief. This dual system provides a comfortable and secure strap.
|# of Connection Points||Two|
|Connection Type||Base plate and Uni-Loop™|
|Materials||Neoprene with nonmarring snaps|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Stock #||Style||Color||MSRP||Approximate Size|
|6701242||Grip Strap™||Black||$35.50||One size fits most SLRs|
How to Attach the Grip Strap™ to your Camera
1. Thread Uni Loop™ through connection point on camera.
2. Thread quick disconnect through opening of Uni Loop™ Connector.
3. Pull quick disconnect to tighten knot.
4. Fasten Quick Disconnect on the Uni-Loop to Quick Disconnect on strap. Lay the strap across the pad as shown.*
5. Fold pad over strap and fasten with the three snaps.
6. Place base plate with thumb-screw underneath camera as shown and fasten it to the tripod mount area.
7. If your camera has a third connection area the base plate can be removed and the webbing can be used to attach to the camera.
8. Place hand through the pad and wrap it around wrist, fastening it with snaps.
*The length of the strap is fully adjustable allowing you to fit the Grip Strap™ to your personal preference.
Questions & AnswersNo questions have been asked regarding this product.
Buy from a Dealer
Factory-direct shipping is available in the USA only.
It's always best to support your local dealer.
We understand that this may not always be an option due to location; therefore, we're always happy to take your factory-direct order. We ship throughout the USA only. (Please note: we no longer ship to Canada.) For shipments to other countries please locate one of our International Distributors.