Tablet Double Harness
Regular MSRP $31.00 (1-5), $27.90 (6-19), $25.11 (20+)
Regular (No Loops) MSRP $28.40 (1-5), $25.56 (6-19), $23.00 (20+)
Large MSRP $32.00 (1-5), $28.80 (6-19), $25.92 (20+)
Large (No Loops) MSRP $29.40 (1-5) , $26.46 (6-19), $23.81 (20+)
- Ideal for hands-free carrying of a tablet in a cover equipped with strap connections
- Can be configured for a tablet on one side and a scanner on the other
- Breakaway safety feature for emergencies
- Available in several sizes to fit virtually any body size and shape
- Extra Mini QD Loop Connectors available for additional devices
- Compatible with our TABLET HAND STRAP
The Tablet Double Harness is ideal for keeping a tablet handy while working with the hands. Its versatile design allows it to be configured in may different ways. The harness is comfortable for both men and women and is available in several sizes.
The TABLET DOUBLE HARNESS is fully adjustable to fit most any body size and shape. The tablet remains attached to the harness where it can freely glide up and down or perch against the body. It can also be configured to carry the device on either side or carry both a tablet and a scanner. This built-in versatility makes it ideal for staff who work with multiple styles of devices.
The quick disconnects hold the harness securely in place, yet will break away for safety in an emergency situation. The Tablet Hand Strap (sold separately) attaches to the harness with our exclusive Mini QD Loop™ connectors. Available with or without quick disconnect loop connectors. (Extra Loops available separately.)
Comes packaged in a poly bag for convenience.
|Tablet Double Harness||Carry Style||Harness|
|# of Connection Points||4|
|Connection Type||Mini QD Loops||Materials||Nylon webbing and plastic connectors|
|Webbing Width||3/4" & 3/8"|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Stock #||Tablet Double Harness Style||MSRP (1-5)||(6-19)||(20+)||Approximate Size|
|99013930||Regular||$31.00||$27.90||$25.11||Women's XS / Men's Med.|
|99013931||Regular (No Loops)||$28.40||$25.56||$23.00||Women's XS / Men's Med.|
|99013932||Large||$32.00||$28.80||$25.92||Men's L / Men's XXL|
|99013933||Large (No Loops)||$29.40||$26.46||$23.81||Men's L / Men's XXL|
Attaching the Mini QD Loops to your tablet case
Many tablet cases are equipped with holes or slots to accommodate the connection as shown (see procedure at step 4 below).
1. If the case has no connections you will have to drill some.
2. If the case is made of soft plastic or rubber, use an electric drill with a 1/16" - 5/64" drill bit to drill two holes in the approximate position shown. For harder plastic cases you may need a 3/32" bit.
3. Repeat the procedure at the device's other connection points.
4. Thread the Mini QD's small cord loop through connection point on device. We used a very small crochet hook to pull the loop through the holes.
5. Thread mini quick disconnect through opening of loop.
6. Pull mini quick disconnect to tighten knot. Repeat the procedure at the device's other connection point(s).
Tablet Double Harness can be configured in several ways
Tablet perched comfortably against the body.
Tablet lays flat against the body.
Tablet hangs freely from two loop connectors.
Tablet can hang either vertically or horizontally when used with the Tablet Hand Strap (sold separately).
Wear two devices at the same time.
Questions & AnswersNo questions have been asked regarding this product.
Buy from a Dealer
Factory-direct shipping is available in the USA only.
It's always best to support your local dealer.
We understand that this may not always be an option due to location; therefore, we're always happy to take your factory-direct order. We ship throughout the USA only. (Please note: we no longer ship to Canada.) For shipments to other countries please locate one of our International Distributors.