Tablet Elastic Harness
Regular MSRP $29.70 (1-5), $26.73 (6-19), $24.06 (20+)
Regular (No Loops) MSRP $27.90 (1-5), $25.11 (6-19), $22.60 (20+)
- Ideal for hands-free carrying of a tablet in a cover equipped with strap connections
- Comfortable elastic keeps tablet close to the body, yet stretches for ease of use
- Tablet freely glides up and down
- Breakaway safety feature for emergencies
- One size fits most
- Extra Uni-Cord Loop Connectors available for additional devices
The Tablet Elastic Harness is ideal for keeping a tablet handy while working with the hands. The comfortable elastic stretches for ease of use while keeping the tablet close to the body. The harness is comfortable for both men and women and one size fits most.
The TABLET ELASTIC HARNESS adjusts to fit most any body size and shape. The comfortable elastic keeps the device close to the body, yet stretches for ease of use. The tablet remains attached to the harness where it can freely glide up and down or perch against the body. The harness can also be configured to hang the tablet to the side using just one UNI-CORD LOOP connector.
Quick disconnects hold the harness securely in place, yet will break away for safety in an emergency situation. The TABLET HAND STRAP (sold separately) attaches to the harness with small loop connectors.
Available with or without UNI-CORD LOOPS quick disconnect connectors. (Extra Loops available separately.)
Comes packaged in a poly bag for convenience.
|Tablet Elastic Harness||Carry Style||Harness|
|# of Connection Points||2|
|Connection Type||Uni-Cord Loops||Materials||Elastic with breakaway plastic connectors|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Stock #||Tablet Elastic Harness Style||MSRP (1-5)||(6-19)||(20+>||Size|
|99013928||Regular||$29.70||$26.73||$24.06||One size fits most|
|99013929||Regular (No Loops)||$27.90||$25.11||$22.60||One size fits most|
How to Attach the Uni-Cord Loops to your Tablet Hand Strap (sold separately).
1. Thread small webbing loop through the desired connection slot on the Tablet Hand Strap.
2. Thread quick disconnect through opening of loop.
3. Pull quick disconnect to tighten knot. Repeat the procedure with another of the device's other connection slots.
Adjust the triglides to achieve the most comfortable fit of the harness.
Questions & AnswersNo questions have been asked regarding this product.
Buy from a Dealer
Factory-direct shipping is available in the USA only.
It's always best to support your local dealer.
We understand that this may not always be an option due to location; therefore, we're always happy to take your factory-direct order. We ship throughout the USA only. (Please note: we no longer ship to Canada.) For shipments to other countries please locate one of our International Distributors.