Utility Sling™ - Duo
- Comfortable camera sling for carrying two heavy cameras for extended periods of time
- Neoprene pad combines internal control-stretch system and Lycra® binding to evenly distribute the weight and absorb shock
- Non-skid surface keeps the strap securely on your shoulder
- Designed for both men and women
- Quick Disconnects plus 4 Uni-Loop Connectors™
- See how it can be used with a quick-release plate
The Utility Sling™ - Duo offers ideal comfort and versatility while maintaining the security of a strap worn across a single shoulder. It's ideal for comfortably carrying two pieces of gear for extended periods of time.
The Utility Sling™ - Duo offers quick access to two pieces of gear while maintaining the security of a strap worn across a single shoulder. The Utility Sling™ - Duo comes with four of OP/TECH USA's exclusive Uni-Loop Connectors™. Gear hangs securely at the sides and will glide up and down the sling without interfering with a camera's tripod mount connection. Most cameras will only need one Uni-Loop Connector, but for cameras with a third strap-connection point located on the battery grip or when used with a quick-release plate, the second Uni-Loop Connector (included) will be used. The patented weight-reduction feature combines two layers of neoprene with an internal elastic support layer that absorbs the shock of your movements. The non-skid surface keeps it securely on the shoulder and the added comfort makes carrying heavy gear a joy.
If only one camera is needed for an outing, the quick disconnects allow you to remove one of the slings quickly and easily. The Utility Sling™ - Duo can be converted for carrying on the right shoulder simply by adding two sets of System Connectors - Gender Changers™ (sold separately).
Combine the Utility Sling™ - Duo with other OP/TECH USA products for even more possibilities:
- Create a safety lanyard for your camera on the Utility Sling™ - Duo with the use of the System Connectors - Extensions™ (sold separately)
For added peace of mind for those photographers who would normally only have one connection point, you can attach your camera to the sling by two points with the use of an Extension Connector (sold separately as a set of two). One Extension piece would be attached to the back quick disconnect on the sling and connect over to the Uni-Loop attached to the left side of the camera. When you raise your camera to the shooting position, the Extension lanyard will be out of the viewing area.
- Wear the Utility Sling™ - Duo on your right shoulder with a set of System Connectors - Gender Changers™ (sold separately)
With the addition of the Gender Changers™ (sold separately), you can switch the configuration of the strap to work on your right shoulder so that all of the sling hardware is in the proper position for ease of use and mobility.
- While actively moving around with your Utility Sling™ - Duo, secure your camera to your side with the second Uni-Loop Connector™
Attach the second Uni-Loop Connector™ to your belt loop which can then be connected to the Utility Sling™ - Duo's second quick disconnect. Move freely while hiking, biking or navigating busy streets and keep your camera securely attached at your side.
- When shooting with a larger lens, reduce stress on your camera's lens mount with System Connectors - Lens Loops™ (sold separately)
Support the weight of a heavy lens with the Lens Loops Connectors™ (sold separately). The Lens Loops protect your camera's lens mount from the added weight and stress of a heavy lens while positioning the lens comfortably at your side.
- Protect your camera while attached to the Utility Sling™ - Duo with a neoprene Soft Pouch™ (sold separately)
Protect your camera from bumps, moisture and dust while in the field with a neoprene Soft Pouch™ (sold separately). It remains snuggly on the camera as you wear the Utility Sling™ - Duo and can be quickly removed so that you never miss a shot. Available in a wide variety of styles and sizes to fit almost any camera. Check out our Product Finder to find the pouch that fits your camera.
|Utility Sling™ - Duo|
|* Note: The weight of an item is often perceived as being much heavier than the actual weight. The recommended load is the amount of weight that can be comfortably carried on the strap. Straps can safely carry much more.
** One Uni-Loop Connector™ is sufficient for supporting a camera.
† The Utility Sling™ - Duo is measured from the top of the shoulder to the end of the Uni-Loop Connector™.
|Recommended Comfort Load *||Up to 15 lbs (6.8kg)|
|Tensile Strength||Each Uni-Loop Connector: 146lbs (66kg)|
|Carry Style||Shoulder, crossbody|
|# of Connection Points||2 or 4 (2 per camera)|
|Connection Type||Uni-Loops™ **|
|Strap Length||Fully adjustable 26.5"–31" (67,3cm–78,8cm) †|
|Pad Dimensions||2.5" x 16" (6,3cm x 40,6cm)|
|Materials||Neoprene pad with non-skid surface and nylon webbing|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Stock #||Style||Color||MSRP||Approximate Size|
|3501232||Utility Sling™ - Duo||Black||$48.95||26.5"–31" (67,3cm–78,7cm)|
|3510232||Utility Sling™ - Duo||Nature||$48.95||26.5"–31" (67,3cm–78,7cm)|
The Utility Sling™ - Duo is measured from the top of the shoulder to the end of the Uni-Loop Connector™.
Please download and print out the Instruction Sheet for attaching and using the Utility Strap™ - Sling / Utility Sling™ - Duo.
How to Attach a Uni Loop™ Connector to your Camera
1. Thread Uni Loop™ through connection point on the right side of camera.
2. Thread quick disconnect through opening of Uni Loop™ Connector.
3. Pull quick disconnect to tighten knot.
4. Attach the Uni-Loop Connector™ to the corresponding quick disconnect on the sling. The second Uni-Loop Connector™ is only used on cameras with a second connection area located on the right side (not top) or on a Pro Battery Grip. Most cameras will only use one connection.
5. Place the strap pad over the left shoulder. The triglide on the back adjusts the sling to the appropriate length. The second triglide can be positioned to act as a stop to prevent your camera from sliding too far back on the sling.
One Uni-Loop Connector™ is sufficient for supporting a camera. It has a static weight support of up to 146 pounds.
Questions & AnswersNo questions have been asked regarding this product.
Buy from a Dealer
Factory-direct shipping is available in the USA only.
It's always best to support your local dealer.
We understand that this may not always be an option due to location; therefore, we're always happy to take your factory-direct order. We ship throughout the USA only. (Please note: we no longer ship to Canada.) For shipments to other countries please locate one of our International Distributors.