The QD connectors can then be used on many other OP//TECH strap configurations. Harness does not compete for space with backpack straps and can be comfortably worn over or under a jacket. Offered in either a webbing or elastic version - the webbing version is non-stretch. While the elastic version allows binoculars to be held tighter against the body in the idle position. It then stretches so the binoculars can be comfortably brought up to the eyes for use.
- Fits most binoculars
- Available in both webbing and elastic versions
- Self-adjusting design stabilizes gear against body
- Enables gear to glide up or down strap during use
- Easy to attach and fully adjustable
- One size fits most
SPECSRecommended Comfort Load*: Up to 15 lbs (6.8 kg)
Tensile Strength Each Uni-Loop Connector: 146lbs (66kg)
Carry Style: Harness
# of Connection Points: Two
Connection Type: Uni-Loops
Strap Length: Fully adjustable; one size fits most
Quick Disconnects: Yes
Materials: Nylon webbing or elastic; leather back tab
Webbing Width: 1"
Made in the USA: Yes
* Note: The recommended load is the amount of weight that can be comfortably carried on the strap. Straps can safely carry much more.