The Double Sling offers the same feel and effortless action of the Utility Sling - with twice the support and carrying capability. The U-shaped heavy-duty neoprene pad effectively distributes and balances the weight of two cameras, while absorbing the shock of the user's movements. The cameras glide up or down the strap with ease when needed, so photographers not only stay comfortable, they'll never miss a shot due to a tangled strap.
By using our Uni-Loop Connectors (included with harness) to attach the cameras, the tripod socket remains conveniently available. The sling can also be adjusted to carry a single camera, increasing it's versatility. By simply adjusting one of the slings snugly under the arm, the U-shaped pad remains stable and in place on your shoulders.
The Sling Strap Adapter used on the Double Sling can be removed from the U-shaped pad and added to any other OP//TECH standard strap pad to create an over-the-shoulder sling strap. This interchangeable design gives the photographer flexibility to customize their gear to fit ever-changing needs.
- Comfortably and securely carries two cameras for quick, easy access
- Neoprene pad evenly disperses the weight and balances the gear on your side
- Easy to attach and fully adjustable
- Interchangeable design enables the user to convert from a dual to a single sling system - or to quickly move a camera to another OP//TECH strap
- Two sizes to fit most photographers
- Can be attached to camera via an OP//TECH Quick Release Plate
Recommended Comfort Load*: Up to 15 lbs per side (6.8kg)
Tensile Strength Each Uni-Loop Connector: 146lbs (66kg)
Carry Style: Harness, Sling
# of Connection Points: Up to Four
Connection Type: Uni-Loop**
Strap Length (Regular size): Fully adjustable 24"–30" (61cm–76.2cm) each side †
Strap Length (Small size): Fully adjustable 21.5"–25" (54.6cm–63.5cm) each side †
Pad Dimensions (Regular size): U-shaped neoprene pad 24" L (60.9cm)
Pad Dimensions (Small size): U-shaped neoprene pad 21" L (53.3cm)
Quick Disconnects: Yes
Materials: Neoprene pad, nylon webbing and leather tabs
Webbing Width: 1"
Made in the USA: Yes
* Note: The weight of an item is often perceived as being much heavier than the actual weight. The recommended load is the amount of weight that can be comfortably carried on the strap. Straps can safely carry much more.
** (1) Uni-Loop Connector is sufficient for supporting a camera.
† Strap length measured from shoulder to connector.