The Grasp-It is a handy neoprene cradle that helps in securing a camera to prevent unwanted bouncing between shots. It easily attaches to most belts and the opening can accommodate lenses up to 4" (10cm) in diameter. Ideally, it works best when combining with an OP//TECH strap or sling, to help achieve the convenience of being completely hands-free.
- Functions as a third hand to hold camera at side
- Use with a sling or shoulder strap for hands-free convenience
- Soft, durable neoprene snugly secures camera without marring finish
- Attaches to most any belt
- Belt loop slot keeps Grasp-It from sliding
SPECSRecommended Comfort Load*: Up to 15 lbs (6.8kg)
Carry Style: Belt-mounted Camera Support
Dimensions: 5" W x 8.5" L (12.7cm W x 21cm L)
Materials: Neoprene pad with Lycra® binding
Made in the USA: Yes
* Note: The weight of an item is often perceived as being much heavier than the actual weight. The recommended load is the amount of weight that can be comfortably carried on the Grasp-It. It can safely carry much more.