The Mirrorless Sling offers unparalleled comfort and convenience when shooting with a lightweight mirrorless or other small SLR camera. Durable neoprene strap features rubber backing to prevent slippage and can be worn on either left or right shoulder for increased versatility. Design allows camera to be carried discretely at your side, yet easily glides up the strap into shooting position when needed. Lycra® bound edges prevent pad from cutting into shoulder for improved feel and complete the premium look.
The camera is attached to the front Mini QD Loop Connector, so when raised into shooting position, the strap is out of the way. However, for added security or stability, the included tether can be attached to the other side of camera (if two connection points are present). If a longer configuration is needed when using one connection point, the tether can then be used to add 6”–9” (15.2cm–22.9cm) to the primary attachment point. (If smaller connectors are needed, check out our Mini Quick Disconnect Loops - 1mm.)
- Ideal sling-style strap for lightweight mirrorless or other small SLR cameras
- Comfortable neoprene pad with non-slip backing
- Premium materials, quality construction
- Includes an additional Mini QD Extension for more carrying options
- Fits tight connection areas with a 1.5mm cord - see instructions
- (Note: if your camera has lugs, we recommend attaching a split ring to avoid any sharp edges or burrs from cutting the cord - see example)
SPECSRecommended Comfort Load*: Up to 2.5 lbs (1.13 kg)
Tensile Strength Each Mini QD Connector: 44lbs (20kg)
Carry Style: Shoulder
Connection Points: One or two
Connection Type: 1.5mm Mini Quick Disconnect Loop**
Strap Length: Fully adjustable 27.5"–32" (69.9cm–81.3cm) †
Materials: Neoprene pad with non-slip backing, nylon webbing and leather tabs
Pad Dimensions: 1.5" x 16" (3.8cm x 40.6cm)
Quick Disconnects: Yes, attaches to the main neoprene pad with a 3/4" Quick Disconnect - then attaches to camera using 1.5mm cord loop with 3/8" Mini QD Connector
Webbing Width: 3/8"
Made in the USA: Yes
* Note: The recommended load is the amount of weight that can be comfortably carried on the strap. Straps can safely carry much more.
** One Mini QD Loop connector is sufficient for supporting a lightweight camera.
† The Mirrorless Sling is measured from top of shoulder to end of Mini QD Loop connector