Scanner Harness - Elastic
The Scanner Harness - Elastic version is ideal for workers who need to keep their scanners closer to the body, such as when driving a forklift or other intricate tasks. When it's time to use the scanner, it freely glides up and down the elastic, which stretches to allow a full range of motion when reaching high or low as needed.
- Scanner glides freely up or down sling when needed
- Scanner remains close to the body when in resting position
- Elastic stretches for full range of movement
- Comfortable for both men or women
- Adaptable for right-hand or left-hand use
- Breakaway connectors release with 8-10 lbs of force in an emergency
- Available in two sizes to fit most needs
- Extra Mini QD Loop Connectors available for additional scanners
Approximate Size (standard t-shirt sizes)
Regular: Women's XS - Men's Medium
Large: Men's Medium - Men's XL
SPECSCarry Style: Harness
# of Connection Points: Two
Connection Type: Two Mini Quick Disconnect Loops
Materials: Nylon webbing, elastic and plastic connectors
Elastic Width: 1"
Webbing Width: 3/4" & 3/8"
Made in the USA: Yes